School dot dot dot

pandamonium77

So my anxiety has been really bad lately, and i haven't been going to school much. One of the main things that's keeping me from going back is all the questions I'm going to be bombarded with by a lot of people
Most of these people I don't know... and people like teachers will ask me if i've been sick or what.. ?
It's really embarrassing because i have to come up with some lame ass excuse like "Oh, it's mono" for one person and tell something similar but slightly different to someone else
Errgh

Walk

Are you in high school?

Yes, try to go to high school; I personally regret not having a normal high school. As for your case, I don't know the background of your situation. Do you have friends, are you doing well in school??

PS Love your signature.

Richey

i gaurantee that if you go back to school tommorrow and go everyday and expose yourself more and more even if you think you're humiliating yourself or saying the wrong things or dont say anything your anxiety will go away and you'll feel better ...

anomicdeer

I have done the same thing lately. But because I really want my high school diploma and paranoia I went to school when I had to take my english class. I dont have that class everyday. Im not sure how other high schools are so i dont know if you would understand my schedule. but its the last quarter... Im either graduating or not whether I go or not. But I rather start my year all over.

Qoo

Don't care what other people said.
Try to be yourself or make yourself better !;)

mylifephails

i know what ur feeling.. i somehow managed to graduate out of highschool.. but when i barley got into college i quit.. i couldnt take it... too many presentations.. :( my dad got me a job and i dont attend sometimes .. i wish i couldnt attend at all cuz every day of work for me is hell! and they keep asking my why im so quiet.. and its really hard for me to think of an answer so ill just smile and look like a total retard...=_= i'm really gettng sick of this.. this is just WAY too much pain..

pandamonium77

So i went back to school today, but i could NOT focus what so ever
it was absolute hell, the meds i got prescribed will hopefully start to work
otherwise im going to independent studies!
And yes, i have a small, tight group of friends and my grades are alright, but slowly going down due to the absences =/

WastedPotential

normal life expectancy says you'll probably live to about 80.
high school's just a small fraction of your life.
put up with it, and the rewards will outweigh any negative feelings you have towards it now.

sucks about the anxiety, though.
maybe you should tell your teacher to put you in the back if it's causing you so much trouble...I know I asked one of mine to do so, we talked about it, and she never brought it up again.

lettypagb

i told my mom , :

i am sick and i need medication , she said : all you need is some violence , because poor she , she is very nice with me , and she never spanked me or anything , so she tried that last time , now she is sending me to brazil , wich is a country where you dont need to be spanked to go to school , because everyone is poor there .so , im stayin in rise till i go to brazil , the teacher over there , thinks i like him ,lol ,because i go too much there ,

Noca

Banned
So i went back to school today, but i could NOT focus what so ever
it was absolute hell, the meds i got prescribed will hopefully start to work
otherwise im going to independent studies!
And yes, i have a small, tight group of friends and my grades are alright, but slowly going down due to the absences =/

What meds you on? Maybe I can give you some med advice?;)