Scandinavia,

Scandic123

I'm from Denmark, and it's nice to see there are so many Scandinavians in here. I think it's 'funny' how Scandinavians generally are more quiet and reserved that other people, whereas Southern Europeans seem to be much more loud and outgoing. Maybe it has something to do with the climate?

Buda

That's actually good to know. For some time I wish to move out from south Europe, where I don't feet at all to scandinavia culture. Denmark comes in the top, although cold long winters would be hard to adapt I guess..Are u there studing/working?
I'm also living in Denmark, but for a short period of time. but within my 5 months of stay gotta say that Denmark has indeed understanding and whole community that has good communication within each other,I find it hard in forum here that a lot of Danish people suffering from SP actually.

Buda

I'm out of average then : P There are a lot of south european very quite, or as myself extremely quite... Weather for sure plays a role or it may be to much endorphine:D Where from Denmark are u?
I'm from Denmark, and it's nice to see there are so many Scandinavians in here. I think it's 'funny' how Scandinavians generally are more quiet and reserved that other people, whereas Southern Europeans seem to be much more loud and outgoing. Maybe it has something to do with the climate?

Scandic123

I'm out of average then : P There are a lot of south european very quite, or as myself extremely quite... Weather for sure plays a role or it may be to much endorphine:D Where from Denmark are u?

Well, there are always exceptions, but there seems to be a major cultural difference. I read something about that the distance between two people talking to each other also varies a lot. Scandinavians generally give each other more space than Southern Europeans, but again, there are exceptions.

Where in Denmark am I from? I'm from Billund, the city that invented Lego :)

Buda

Didn't know about Lego, sure made my days better when I was younger!
Nowadays it's more the Denmark cinema that I pretty appreciate a lot, Susanne Bier in particular, you'r country rocks in movies! : )

Scandic123

Didn't know about Lego, sure made my days better when I was younger!
Nowadays it's more the Denmark cinema that I pretty appreciate a lot, Susanne Bier in particular, you'r country rocks in movies! : )

Thanks :) But don't you think that they are very gray and dark? Sometimes I want our films and series to be less depressing and more happy.

Buda

I always look them in bright days : ) Well it may be kind gray but maybe cause they get approach dramatic life episodes that are dark for there self. I prefer a grey reality to a pink fantasy, but that's me. Probably wouldn't love to see to much in a row although :/. Normally I always get to see some Brazilian sitcoms to get out of that blue. :)