Saturday Night

Falling

what do you do on saturday night?

i will make another one at home alone :cry:
my friend will be at work, and there was another friend who invited me to go out with his group... but i really get shy with him cuz people think that he is gay and i will die with SA if people will start thinking that i am his bf. so it will be another saturday night at home :(

so what do you do usually on saturday night? and what are your plans for this weekend?

JWH

I love staying in on a Saturday night, having dinner in front of the tv, watching a movie/murder mystery.

Every weekend however I try to get out for dinner or breakfast with family and family friends.

dazz

meeting girl in town today (friday) work later on, clubbing at night, same on saturday and possibly sunday

elparanoic

when I was young,every saturday I went to the disco;now my life is the same every week;in my home,without friends,I don't want to meet with people;my life is a hell!!!

Falling

elparanoic said:
when I was young,every saturday I went to the disco;now my life is the same every week;in my home,without friends,I don't want to meet with people;my life is a hell!!!

suffering from loneliness ? ... me too :cry: and its like i dont have control on the situation... it will be the 3 th week at home

PhantomPod

Normally I just stay in by myself on Saturday nights. Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my family though, because it's my grandparents 50th anniversary.

shyandnumb

I would spending several hours feeding my internet addiction, reading fanfiction, and watching Adult Swim, however, I would be having a blast at the same time while doing these activities. Partying isn't my thing and I rather enjoy having some quiet time than be surrounded by strangers. Some people might respond that I need to get outside more and get a life, but my life finally feels comfortable in this routine and I have no need for a change of scenery. :) Nevethless, if you think need to change your routine for saturday nights go right already because nobody can really stop you, even other's opinions on your sexuality. Some advice for dealing with your friend, I advise that you tell him the honest truth to why you won't hang out with him on Saturday nights; I'm not sure if he reject you as a friend or understand your problem, since I never met him. :? However, I believe he will respect you for being honest with him. :wink:

Falling

also they go to dance... an i'm really crap at it. but this is the last saturday inside this cage for sure. here the time is about 11:30 and i'm trying to calm my nerves. :cry: :evil:

Angie_05

Before my boyfriend moved away, when we were living together, we would play tennis together or go out to eat, then go home and watch movies and cuddle all night.

Now that he is hundreds of miles away and I live with my parents, I stay in every friday and saturday night and watch movies by myself. I chat with my bf on yahoo. I get on this site a lot too because I know there are other people in the same situation.

lawyerguy

Hmm its saturday night right now as I type,

I just stopped watching a documentary on saturday night live. And an old bill murray movie by myself. I was about to go out to see a horror movie by myself but I decided not too. THat's my saturday night

Toad

Well this saturday...and saturday night...i spent studying...saturdays are like every other day to me...except that i have about 12 hours to study instead of about 6.

DazedNConfused

I dunno what Im gonna do. Prolly do some cleaning around the apartment, hit the shooting range (Im into guns alittle bit) and then go into the city during the day. A previous post on here gave me an idea... Might see if there's any good indy flicks playing around town, then go out and have a coffee.... Or maybe check out this Irish pub thats around the corner.... Who knows? Im not too big on clubbing, I hate the whole "meet market" scene, plus I suck at dancing, so I know thats off the list of things to do. Or I might just hang out at home for the night, BBQ up a good dinner and watch a DVD, mess around on the internet, ect.

Just keep in mind that your gay friend has feelings and issues to deal with, too. It may be a good idea to tell him how you feel, but try to be as gentle about it as possible, you may end up alienating him and losing a good friend. OR you could use your outing with him as a way to practice on not giving a shit what others think of you (i know, easier said then done), which would go a long way towards helping you defeat this SA; that may be too much for you to handle, though, but it would probably be the best thing to do. Might sound strange, but he could help you get woman, woman love to hang out with gay guys! If he has respect for you, he won't do anything to give other people the impression that you and him are an item!

Whatever you do, have fun, even if it is only staying at home, participating in this forum is a good way to help improve yourself, lotsa good people and good advice here!

black_mamba

Hmm saturday night is quite lonely for most of us then...

:roll: .oO(Our loneliness is amplified by other people being uber-social and making a habit of ramming it down our throats by singing drunkenly outside our windows).

Or maybe thats just me. I've had some wild nights out clubbing as a teen, and it's not for me anymore. Give me a good book and some good food and I'm happy.

Maybe tonight I will work on my dissertation. :D

taws said:
i try to find a way to steal the can of beer that my neighbor forgot on his porch without looking like im trying to steal a can of beer that he fogot on his porch.

*yoink* Too late, I swigged the last can. :p

black_mamba

I don't think you really want to know that, but since it's right in front of me...

Twist vibration rig for engine crankshafts.

Any plans for saturday night?

(Is it just me, or do you think of Whigfield when you read this thread's title?) :lol:

Bexi

Oh gosh! I wasn't thinking of her, but I am now!aggggggggggg! nightmare! I never go out saturday nights, unless I have a BF, um which I don't :cry:
I nearly always stay home, and do what I normally do, I have never been into clubbing or pubbing, or meeting up with people! Don't I sound fun ppl?? :lol:

Hey, why don't you all come over to my place! IT's secluded and u can hide inside if u hate it? You can play with my dogs! (O what a dream)

Can u spot my place???Awww Heaven....

31105d.jpg