Sadness and Depression turing to Anger

lifesnotfair

I don't know about anyone else, but i know that somedays, my depression turns into extreme anger and jealousy over how other people have life a lot better, i tend to tense up when i see couples together, or how guys are a lot better looking than i am which in turn gets out the women, or have all the friends.

its almost i hate the whole social niche that we have created, and i just don't fit in to anything. I just don't want to do anything social, nor do i want to get involved with others

GettingThere

I know what you are saying but its not a healthy attitude. If you take that sort of mindset then you will only become more alienated and your SP will get worse.

Anonymous

You sound like the main character in the book "Notes from the Underground" by Fyodor Dostoyevski -- read it.

lifesnotfair

do i choose to be like this.. nope... i am just getting more and more upset everytime and every day. it really upsets me how some people can go through life without any care. I just don't get how some people can interact with each other, especially men and women, which pisses me off, when couples are in public

LA323

your unhealthy attitude is only gonna get u worse, and bsides, NO ONE IN THIS WORLD IS BETTER LOOKING THAN ANOTHER , a person might see u as ugly and boring, but to another person u might be the most interesting, and handsome person, and someday you will find that person, u just have to wait and she will come, and it will be the best experience ever.

I store up a lot of hostility as life goes by and I feel beaten by society walking around with my head down eyes to the ground. I take the long way if i feel there's to many people to dodge. So once a year I go to ozzfest and get into the moshpit and knock fuckers down. when I walk away people see the big dude with giant nipple rings and blood running and insane look in my eye's and they clear a path. And for one day I rise above society and look down on them for a change.

LilMissTragic

Hang on, ya contradicting yourself...one minute you want what everyone else has ie a GF and friends and stuff now your telling us you don't want to be part of any of that. Your obviously having a really bad day and I hope for your sake you get over this period and start getting some help before the whole situation eats you up.

lifesnotfair

well its too late, i am already confused and my life seems to be a total contradiction anyways, its not that i have bad days, because everyday is a Bad day for me

LilMissTragic

Hey don't say stuff like that, no one is beyond help!
Lifenotfair, I really think you need to get help, your depression is getting way out of hand, its horrible reading your texts and not being to help. You really need to get yourself sorted ASAP. If you haven't been to the doctors or seen a therapist please do it soon. Just by taking that step you will feel a little better.

Anonymous

why not trying to type something like " i had cornflakes today" and then reading back in the forum. You need a vision of your life. without a vision you are chaos.

a vision without action is a dream.
an action without vision is a nightmare.

Now, my advice in case of severe depression: DRUGS. SPEED.
of course this is only cause you seem to be a very special case of somebody who likes transmiting the mood to other people's minds, so you cant be alone at all. thats why i say type the cornflakes thing so when somebody reads that they can set a different mood and talk to you in a different way.

Henry

Lifesnotfair, a great man once said "Never, never, never give up." That man was a Mr. Winston Churchill. And its true man. You have your health right?? You do know that some people dont even have THAT. And there happy. You just gotta be thankful for what you got and not take life for granted.

lifesnotfair

maybe i got my physical health for the time being, but my mental health is killing me slowly and painfully

right now i am so full of range and anger towards anyone and everyone because ewveryone has it a lot better than i do, and i keep getting shot down in the dumps...

Anonymous

If you dispise mankind and wish to die, please visit a suicide forum. This one is supposed to be for helping people not depressing them further