SA meet went bad

shipost

I went to meet somone today, I went early just incase and so I could get used to the surroundings. there were tons of people all around and was so stressful.

I sat there for about 2 hours and he never turned up, about an hour before he said he would.

Its somone on here, well now i feel really stressed and tired. has this ever happened to anyone before?

why would somone not turn up.

god not happy :evil:

Ahmed

i know i would dread to go meet someone with SA also. but everyone has degrees of SA. I know mine isnt so severe, i can still go to work and go out with friends, not that much but better than locking myself up. im not that communicative, but i try my best.

Maybe he had some special circumstances that made him not able to show up, and he didnt have ur cell phone to tell u! Maybe he got into a bad mood. sometimes when im in a bad mood, i cant get out of my house.

black_mamba

Why would they? Because, like you, they're scared of social interaction and perhaps chickened out.

Such a shame though. :?

shipost

I guess it just wern't meant to be, I am getting to desperate and sick of having no one to talk to :lol: I even had the idea of being friends lol because they live right next to me.... 8O

Remus

Staff member
sometimes people bottle it, somethimes they are not at thier best, I've had a SA freind for years who is always 50/50 about meeting up and doing stuff, it goes with the territory, this person may be feeling awful about this now and may recluse, I know my friend does but I understand, hopefully they wont feel to guilty, I suggest being more understanding where SA is concerned and tell them its ok to let you down at the last minute if they are 50/50 about turning up, tell themn to text next time if they bottle out last minute, just so long as you know and are not waiting around :)

cLavain

Yeah, it really makes you feel special when people "forget" to meet/call you. :roll:

Congratulations on your first star, btw!

shipost

He said he went but couldn't go over because he was scared for his protection, lol am I really that scary :lol:

Remus

Staff member
aww bless

give him time, its not that easy, some of us find it easier than others, be patient :)

shipost

Not awww bless now, hes a messed up person. Just talked to somone else with SA and he told them he lives in belgium, so how was he going to meet me then? he told me he lives in my town.

What a freak! :evil:

his usernames on here are: philip, Jim04, drpepper

I am glad he never turned up now, I don't want to meet anyone as messed up as that.

Can this dispute be mediated through the mods and not on the boards please? If members have a problem it is not necessary to fight on the forum. Thanks.