SA in the sun!

rockchick46

Is it just me or does everyone feel better in the sun?? Today I had to go out to get some shopping and my SA was not giving me the grief that I normal get from it.
It was like I was a new person, with no problems with SA at all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

State_Of_Trance

Wow! That's great.

As for myself, I'm conflicted. On the one hand, sun makes all of my flaws visible and whatnot. On the other hand, I kinda love the sun and sunlight in an aesthetic way.

Pros and cons I guess.

slimjim119

Is it just me or does everyone feel better in the sun?? Today I had to go out to get some shopping and my SA was not giving me the grief that I normal get from it.
It was like I was a new person, with no problems with SAat all.

I feel better in the sun. In warmer weather overall. I'm more relaxed. If I'm having a good day I may forget I have SA for a few hours.

I'm not looking forward to winter and cold weather returning. I'll be feeling more nervous.

Sacrament

On one hand, Winter allows me to wear more clothes and thus feel more comfortable. Plus, I like hearing the rain when I go to bed. On the other hand, Summer allows me to go biking and obviously more sun = more joy. The downside is that the sun makes my face go red easily.

I used to hate Winter, but I guess you don't really have a choice but to look for the good things in each season.

The sun can have mild psychological effects, I think. And it definitely can produce vitamins in the body, vitamin D at least. I haven't noticed any dramatic differences though.

nicole1

Actually, no. I like the dark mostly. My family jokes that I'm a vampire but it calms me down. In the summer the sun is least pleasant. I get head aches and all. So...I always found it comforting indoors with the lights off and some sunshine peaking in.

DanielLewis

I love summer, and I love the sun so, yes, I feel better being outside in the warm sun. It's also nice to exercise outside and get the blood flowing and energy up.

rockchick46

I feel better in the sun. In warmer weather overall. I'm more relaxed. If I'm having a good day I may forget I have SA for a few hours.

I'm not looking forward to winter and cold weather returning. I'll be feeling more nervous.
I am the same slimjim119. I would love it if we can have the sun all the time...the our SA would leave us alone.

rockchick46

I feel your pain slimjim119. Give me the warmer weather any day.