S.P as a positive

Johno

I guess I am much more perseptive than the average guy.. I am also much more caring and sensitive. I have a fantastic ability to judge people as worthy or non worthy for purposes as yet to be discussed. The following comments aren't generic... It is me speaking.... I'm quite protective of girls.....(I have 4 sisters). I also like UFC.... I consider myself a somewhat lapsed fighter, LOL.... I will add more to this later....

EscapeArtist

Good topic. I am more observant, more insightful, very level headed and as you said able to judge worthy or unworthy for certain purposes. I can take the role of a very neutral-judge. Many people praise me as wise for my age, which is young, I don't believe this, especially in comparison to a lot of people on here, but i'll add it anyways. I find most of us are very exact in our wording and very exact when we define emotion, mood, anything. This ties on to us being extra analytical I suppose. More emotionally intelligent.

There ARE many upsides. We do so much introspection, I've always thought of people as being undeveloped pictures,we were just the ones put in a dark indoor space in some solution for long periods of time to develop.

Emily_G

I think anyone with a problem/disability has more empathy than someone who doesn't. Not in all cases, but on a whole.