Ringing up for help??

Off The Wall

OMG! i'm so mad right now, i've seriously been trying to ring up for the last 2months but i'm so scared to do it. i have no idea why im so scared but i sit there with all my info and i get the phone and i just freak out i've been doing that like everyday.. that or i've been saying oh... i'll call later then my mum gets home from work and well yes i don't want my family to know! so i can't call then! gah driving me insane.

anyways i was like ok i just dialed the number gahh my heart was racing badly it still is i think i have a massive headache right now.. and omg of course no one answers the damn fone!!! arghh! 2months and no one answered. now i gotta try and ring again. and damn i let it go to the message bank where they are like "we are busy atm bla bla bla" does that cost you? I'm scared its going to show up on the phone bill

we live with my mums boyfriend, so as soon as he sees the bloody number omg he's going to ask questions and i wont say nothing then he'll look it up on the internet i just know he will!. dammit. ok maybe thats a good thing and then i wont have to keep it a secret no more?

he raves on 24/7 about how depressed his daughter is and how much of a hard life she has! Um hello!! he pays for everything for her, sure shes on anti-depressants.. but she aint depressed she was sad cause her boyfriend was cheating on her, im sorry but that happens to about everyone in their lives. She goes on and on about being depressed getting all this attention! I highly doubt anyone who is depressed wants attention? I know i certainly don't.

anyway he goes on about how hard her life is and how im so lucky i haven't had a hard life like her! :| ARGHH! please help me i wannt punch him in the head! hard life? I can't even leave the damn house without freaking out, i can't even get a job let alone get out of bed each morning! dont tell me her life is harder then mine! i hate when people do that. perhaps her life has been harder.. who knows (doubt it but still) i hate when people are like oh my life is so much worse then yours your so lucky.. you have no idea!

ok.. i just really needed to vent haha sorry didn't think i'd rave on...

but seriously does the numbers show up on the phone bill? Its a 1300 number?? I'm scared, and scared to ring back again.. dammit how the hell am i going to go and see someone!

Off The Wall

argh this sucks, i hate doctors! rang up again and got through.

i was going to see someone last year but i was already seeing someone else so they gave me this number to ring! which is the mental health number in my area! and they are like well i can't really help you??

WHAT??. you said its the mental health area service as i rang. omg im so mad i had to do a 30minute phone convo now i feel like i dont have a problem. his like i will give this to the health team and they will assess whether they think you need help or not?????????????????????????????

OR NOT?? omg there is no or not so annoying, yes i need help no i dont leave my house hes asking all these stupid things like do i enjoy things no i hate life dammit.

his like so you go out? NO IM AGORAPHOBIC! i just said i was , so what don't you like doing? ANYTHING OUTSIDE! lol omg how many times do i need to say it. his like so you dont leave the house? not really. are you able to? well duh im able to id just rather not have a panic attack...

man everytime i talk to a doctor or whatever i get angry. makes me so mad.. no one realy understands at all.. stupid theropist ppl!

only reason he "assessed" me over the was cause i'm like i've been diagnosed before.. otherwise he wasn't going to do anything.. geez!

and because i say im not suicidal i'm not a priority!...

yay, you have to be wanted to kill yourself for anyone to take you seriously.

that happened last time too! like 2yrs ago, he was like well you dont need to see someone right away because your not suicidal so we'll see you after the holidays...

ahuh.. 2months later...

2months i coulda been getting better...

Remus

Staff member
I tell you what, you practically have to lie and say yes you are suicidal to get these people to do anything!