ridiculous freestyle rap game

silent k

just say anything that rhymes and makes some kind of sense to you in the moment. try to relate to the last post

silent k

ill start............ chicken face............ gonna win the race............... plastic bean bag..............and an apple in a trash can

Last edited:

silent k

ill play by myself.........ya i dont even care son...............you better play soo..............cause if u dont than ill be real rude.......just kiding cause im not a mean guy.........but i do like jelly rolls and ice cream pie

silent k

cause ya i play by myself and its ridiculously fun............... i dont even care if the cyclops gets all the love

silent k

i float in the air and i soar like a kite.................i eat mashed potatoes and i hate to see people fight...

silent k

come on some one .........come on some one .......come on some one.......come n some one ya come one some one

silent k

cause ya these are the kinds of things that i dont think about...................i kinda rip it out of the blue.................like a hungry fish or a trout........

*applause*

px202057.jpg

carecrab

haha made me laugh. I think we need a thread for poems/raps/song lyrics for people to just post whats on their mind.

When people are feeling their lowest, feeling anger/hatred or whatever, it would really help if people put pen to paper and actually let out whats on their mind.

I know turning the occasional anger/depressive states that i feel into something creative will do me good. Is anyone else interested in this?

good idea m8

silent k

haha made me laugh. I think we need a thread for poems/raps/song lyrics for people to just post whats on their mind.

When people are feeling their lowest, feeling anger/hatred or whatever, it would really help if people put pen to paper and actually let out whats on their mind.

I know turning the occasional anger/depressive states that i feel into something creative will do me good. Is anyone else interested in this?

u know it.....................