Research on erythrophobial and social phobia

MUBRG

Hi, I am clinical psychology master’s student doing a research project looking into erythrophobia & social anxiety & am hoping to find people to participate in the research by completing an on-line survey (Murdoch University - Perth Western Australia - ethics approval:004/2014).

My professor Dr Peter Drummond has researched blushing and social anxiety for several decades and this is his most recent investigation. If you want to find out more about this research you can visit us on our Facebook page (Erythrophobia / érythrophobie).

The survey is completely anonymous, will take about 30-40 minutes to complete and can be accessed at this web address: http://scored.murdoch.edu.au/survey/...rveyID=9231l77

We close the survey on 30th September 2014 and will post results of the study on-line in December 2014.
Thank you.

Alienated

Confession is good for the soul, secrets destroy it... Shame was the first emotion, and it prevents you from doing what is nessary to survive.

I faced my demons, those dark recesses of my mind. I know who and what I am, and can focus on the here and now, not the past. I have purpose, and don't worry about what others think of me...

What good is living with others, if you can't live with yourself ?

Clean out your closets, and deal with the things you don't need in your life so you have nothing to hide.. Then you can be open, and not be ashamed.

Learn to laugh at yourself ... It does miracles. That's a good place to start.

Last edited: