Report Lonelyloser his to isp

Thelema

So have you been frustrated with this forum lately? Well one person is to blame, he goes by many names

slutz [ 7 Posts ] Search
Lonelyperson222 [ 7 Posts ] Search
lonely69 [ 7 Posts ] Search
lonelyguy69er [ 7 Posts ] Search
Misterman [ 6 Posts ] Search
SLUTZZZ [ 3 Posts ] Search
lonelydude69 [ 1 Post ]
optusmannnn [ 7 Posts ] Search
violettear [ 7 Posts ] Search
lesbianmarie [ 7 Posts ] Search
livinginnsilence [ 5 Posts ] Search
marie87 [ 4 Posts ] Search
mariemarie [ 3 Posts ] Search
joshwillbedeadsoon [ 3 Posts ] Search
everyoneisajerk [ 3 Posts ] Search
afuckingcunt [ 1 Post ]
Marie1988 [ 52 Posts ] Search
BIG_FRINGE [ 31 Posts ] Search
Nikki1988 [ 7 Posts ] Search
LonelyLoserr [ 5 Posts ] Search
marie2009 [ 4 Posts ] Search
A-UK-Lovelly [ 1 Post ]
21 [ 3 Posts ]
josh1987 [ 3 Posts ]
josh21 [ 7 Posts ] Search
Juno [ 3 Posts ]
buttfucker [ 1 Post ]
1987 [ 7 Posts ]
lonely4231 [ 1 Post ]
DOOD57 [ 5 Posts ]

This is not a full list, but some of the accounts he has used

I just got the idea that we can ALL complain to his isp http://www.telstra.com.au/contact/complaints.htm

I already sent them an email, but I think it will help get action taken if many members complain to them

Click on their email and send them a complaint about him. But first, send me a link to the post or message so I can ip check it and give you the ip number so the isp can verify its one of their ips.

j_brown1

Banned
we should let him be. he needs help like everyone else. he has a hard time in his life now, dont make it worse for him. Really let it rest.

fearlessvenom

j_brown1 said:
we should let him be. he needs help like everyone else. he has a hard time in his life now, dont make it worse for him. Really let it rest.

u really are gullible
ahh ignorance is bliss

j_brown1

Banned
fearlessvenom said:
j_brown1 said:

u really are gullible
ahh ignorance is bliss

i know how he feels, and why he did it, i used to be the same. i could go on a rage when i felt rejected.

dont think you know everything man, you just see one side of the story an angry guy posting shit,

Remus

Staff member
j_brown1 said:
fearlessvenom said:
j_brown1 said:

u really are gullible
ahh ignorance is bliss

i know how he feels, and why he did it, i used to be the same. i could go on a rage when i felt rejected.

dont think you know everything man, you just see one side of the story an angry guy posting shit,

He is driving other people much less abusive than himself away from this forum, a forum where they come for help, he's had enough chances I suggest he get help elsewhere as this forum is for people sufferering social phobia, not psycotics

Spfreezes

Remus said:
j_brown1 said:
fearlessvenom said:
j_brown1 said:

u really are gullible
ahh ignorance is bliss

He is driving other people much less abusive than himself away from this forum, a forum where they come for help, he's had enough chances I suggest he get help elsewhere as this forum is for people sufferering social phobia, not psycotics

+100

TAMPA-BAY

let him rot

For those of you who think this person should be given more chances think about this. They have now went as low as to contacking new members ...and you can only imagine what this hacker is telling them.

I dont want to give the hacker any ideas but people here are not at their strongest stage in life and I dont want people who are on the edge already being taken over the edge if you know what i am trying to say.

Things have gone way past spamming. We are now in a life or death situation.

TAMPA-BAY

Remus said:
j_brown1 said:
fearlessvenom said:
j_brown1 said:

u really are gullible
ahh ignorance is bliss

In society the the needs of the many usualy out weights the need of the few. Either this person goes or the site goes bankrupt. Its that simple.

Anubis

Just ban him. He's not paying for this service so we have no responsibility to tolerate his behavior. If he wants to try again, he can always sign-up after the ban.

As for him personally, so what, you got banned from a forum. Not the first time that happened to me. Just learn from your mistake and don't let it happen again.

Walk

If this guy doesn't get banned, he's getting the impression that we're going to let him and everyone else abuse the privilege that is posting on a site dedicated to helping people cope with anxiety and loneliness. It is NOT made for people to vent those emotions on OTHERS, which is what he was doing. I didn't frequent this site for a while due to his trolling.

You have to ban his IP, in my opinion. But do as you like.