Remeron?

Closeout

I was checking out a Livejournal community yesterday and someone was talking about how Remeron did wonders for their anxiety. I've had terrible anxiety for almost three years now and I haven't been to a shrink or taken medication for it. It's extremely difficult for me to leave the house, and unless I must work, I usually don't.
Has anyone here taken Remeron and can tell me what their experience with it was like?

Remus

Staff member
I've had terrible anxiety for almost three years now and I haven't been to a shrink or taken medication for it.

I think you'd best try that first, you need to see a professional to get a prescription anyway

Kustamogen

Banned
Remeron was one of the few meds I was on that didnt **** me up worse due to side effects/withdrawals.....but it still didnt help me.....but id recommend it before a lot of the others out there.

Noca

Banned
Im on 45mg of Remeron, have been for over a year now. It doesnt do much for me good or bad.

lithium

What is Remeron? Is it a medication, or natural herb?

I take it that my ignorance, as well as my input was disregarded. Sheesh, I even get ignored by people of my 'kind'. Although by assuming, and a little research I have realized what it is. Thanks, anyways.

Closeout

I take it that my ignorance, as well as my input was disregarded. Sheesh, I even get ignored by people of my 'kind'. Although by assuming, and a little research I have realized what it is. Thanks, anyways.

sorry! after i posted this question, i had to leave for work. i didn't intentionally ignore you dear. :/