Religious or Atheists?

I would say you are more agnostic from that description. Atheists strongly deny the existence of God whereas agnostics believe neither, due to lack of evidence.

If I were to use the strictest of dictionary definitions, I would be called an agnostic atheist, but "agnosticism" tends to imply that one gives equal weight to both possibilities. The evidence I have been gathering in my life, consciously or otherwise, suggests that there is no God, at least as described in the Bible, so I lean very strongly toward the idea that there is no God. That's why I call myself an atheist. People who make definitive statements that "there is no god" are "strong atheists", and I am a "weak atheist".

HeadFace

I'm an atheist!
Religion never made sense to me, and was always forced upon me as a kid. I honestly don't think we have a way of knowing how we got here. With that said, I can think of so many other possibilities that are probably more likely than a big wizardmanguyinvisibleboss who was there forever made everything. Honestly, I think that the big bang is more likely to have happened than that.
And honestly, I think religion is a big ****ing handicap on mankind.
I do believe we all have souls/spirits though. I think that's something noone will ever be able to find the mystery behind. I have no idea about an afterlife. I think your soul just dies with your body. and that's it. You die. You're worm food.
But that's just my two cents!
I encourage everyone here not to turn this thread into a big
GOD VS DOESNT EXIST arguement... -.-