Religious debate

lily

Also, in Christ, it's not an IMAGE that was erected by man (that is-- if it's an image it was created by man and not God which also answers a part of your question that I can tell you right now rather than later, @PugofCrydee), He is spiritually in your heart and mind and through the Holy Spirit (God's Spirit on the inside of you!). Also, I heard of alters that are still there today for historical evidence that were built by the apostles of God which is also written in the Holy Bible.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Well, to be frank all you've done Lily is go on a rant.

When you say 'I've heard' or 'The bible says this or that'... that's not evidence. Quoting from your chosen religious sources is no proof at all.

And to be honest, you telling me what's 'inside of me' is not cool. Only I know that.

If I said Zeus was inside of you, how would you feel about that?

lily

Well, to be frank all you've done Lily is go on a rant.

When you say 'I've heard' or 'The bible says this or that'... that's not evidence. Quoting from your chosen religious sources is no proof at all.

And to be honest, you telling me what's 'inside of me' is not cool. Only I know that.

If I said Zeus was inside of you, how would you feel about that?
Well, as of now, I can only go by how I truly feel of my experiences but until I have more advanced knowledge then I could go on further. I did not say you have anything on the inside of you. I said that you "will" have God's spirit on the inside of you once you're a Christian.

lily

And @PugofCrydee, I did not just go on a rant. I did say that if you wanted evidence, you can find out yourself on historical evidence. I also did give you hope in it when I talked about the alters that are still present today and about my sister's knowledge. I, however, as of now, only have my faith as evidence, evidence of things not seen but by how I feel by experience.