Relationship question (help)

Luna1740

So... I've kissed this girl several times, and when we are around each other it is like non stop flirting, but I don't really think that I want a relationship, because no matter what I am moving in 5 weeks, so I just don't want to put either of us through that. I would normally just tell her this, but she is my only connection to the outside world, and I'm scared of upsetting her, because then I'll just end up rotting in my room as I always do. Any ideas?

Nack

Banned
So what? In 5 week you'll just mysteriously disappear without telling her anything? I don't think its fair for her... If you don't want to be in the relationship, its better to tell her that straight up! If you think everything will be fine if you just run away because you're scared of hurting her and yourself then... I can personally say that it will hurt her like hell! The idea of not knowing hurts so much more...

Be a man and end it...

Last edited:

Luna1740

So what? In 5 week you'll just mysteriously disappear without telling her anything? I don't think its fair for her... If you don't want to be in the relationship, its better to tell her that straight up! If you think everything will be fine if you just run away because you're scared of hurting her and yourself then... I can personally say that it will hurt her like hell! The idea of not knowing hurts so much more...

Be a man and end it...

I started to type out a response to this, because it isn't really what I meant by my creating this thread, but as I was typing I figured a lot out, so thank you