Relationship advice

Kat

Hey, what advice would you give someone who’s fiancée is jealous of his female friend paying attention to someone else? I am not good with relationship advice. -_-

In paying attention I mean, the male fiancée goes to college and he has a friend there who is female and she asks him to help her with things a lot but one time he saw her she asked someone else for help and he felt jealous and said she is not a true friend for asking someone else for help and she just uses people. What would you make from that?

Silvox Black

Hey, what advice would you give someone who’s fiancée is jealous of his female friend paying attention to someone else? I am not good with relationship advice. -_-

In paying attention I mean, the male fiancée goes to college and he has a friend there who is female and she asks him to help her with things a lot but one time he saw her she asked someone else for help and he felt jealous and said she is not a true friend for asking someone else for help and she just uses people. What would you make from that?

I would gather that this male companion of yours has had a lack of attention and caring and thus feels a need that everyone must be dedicated to his every need. I suppose the solution would be to bring him to the realization that true friends will care for him, but not only for his every whim. Of course, I would require more information in order to make an accurate diagnosis. This is all guesswork.

Kat

Yeah, I was wondering maybe he was jealous she was giving attention to someone- else.

But is that normal to have that sort of jealousy of a friend? I wouldn't know I don't have any outside the internet ::eek::

Silvox Black

Yeah, I was wondering maybe he was jealous she was giving attention to someone- else.

But is that normal to have that sort of jealousy of a friend? I wouldn't know I don't have any outside the internet ::eek::

There are certain individuals who, in life, never properly developed the correct social skills for empathy and understanding. Thus they end up with dependency need bordering on controlling other friends, which only drives people further away. There are people such as him yes, but in order to recover, he will need a strong support group of friends who understand him.

Kat

Yeah, he is a very controlling person from what I know about him, he also has a preference to have female friends maybe because stereo typically males try to dominate more.

Silvox Black

Yeah, he is a very controlling person from what I know about him, he also has a preference to have female friends maybe because stereo typically males try to dominate more.

I would surmise that to be a very logical conclusion.

Kat

Thanks, for the advice I always worry if I will give the wrong feedback to someone. I definitely haven’t encountered the social situations some of these people have had to deal with so I draw blanks at times.::eek::

I think he is not going to help her out next time she asks for it and if she doesn’t want to be friends with him after that, he will know.

Silvox Black

Thanks, for the advice I always worry if I will give the wrong feedback to someone. I definitely haven’t encountered the social situations some of these people have had to deal with so I draw blanks at times.::eek::

I think he is not going to help her out next time she asks for it and if she doesn’t want to be friends with him after that, he will know.

Fear not, such experience shall come with time.

All the better for that fellow to learn who he truly is then.