Rejected From a Friendship!

chris11

So, I have been talking to this one person, who also has SA for around 5 months. I decided one day to ask her if she would like to hang out one day (by this I really meant hang out--as friends). She construed it as me asking her out on a date, which would be a bad thing as she is working things out with her (ex?) bf of many years. I reassured her that it wasn't. I thought that what I said sounded bad, so I appologized. Then, she deleted me off of her facebook friends list. This means that I will likly never talk to her again, which is terrible because I honestly thought that we could be really good friends. However, I was clearly wrong.

This sort of thing makes me feel pathetic. I thought that I found a friend, but I was clearly wrong. Somehow I ****ed it up.

To make it worse, I sent a friend request to her dog--without a message. I just sent this because I thought that it may have been an accident or something, and she might not be able to recall my last name. This, of course, is really pathetic.

On top of all this, the very few people I can talk to at school are now treating me like I have a disease, as I accidently informed everyone that I have SA when I voted on a stupid poll on facebook.

FML

1BlackSheep

To make it worse, I sent a friend request to her dog--without a message. I just sent this because I thought that it may have been an accident or something, and she might not be able to recall my last name. This, of course, is really pathetic.
Did you get an answer? ;)

Hopefully she will think that you have a great sense of humor and will give you another chance! :)

Last edited:

chris11

No, the dog didn't reply to me, haha. I don't think that she'll give me another chance.

U

user deleted

I don't think you did anything wrong. It's a shame your intentions were misconstrued. That's one of the reasons I don't go out on a limb with people, I worry they might think I want more than friendship and avoid me.

Helmaninquiel

So, I have been talking to this one person, who also has SA for around 5 months. I decided one day to ask her if she would like to hang out one day (by this I really meant hang out--as friends). She construed it as me asking her out on a date, which would be a bad thing as she is working things out with her (ex?) bf of many years. I reassured her that it wasn't. I thought that what I said sounded bad, so I appologized. Then, she deleted me off of her facebook friends list. This means that I will likly never talk to her again, which is terrible because I honestly thought that we could be really good friends. However, I was clearly wrong.

This sort of thing makes me feel pathetic. I thought that I found a friend, but I was clearly wrong. Somehow I ****ed it up.

On top of all this, the very few people I can talk to at school are now treating me like I have a disease, as I accidently informed everyone that I have SA when I voted on a stupid poll on facebook.

FML

Isn't sad how you can't show how you truly are to people without them thinking your a sad, mutant from outter space. Anyways I'm sure you can find someone else who will be your friend on here, I will if you want.