Regret for what i have done

Steelsoul

Some months ago i attended an extra class, one period per week. I thought i couldn't make any friends, like i couldn't do at college. But i, surprisingly, made friend with two boys who sit next to me. They are both talkative, and i tried my best not to show them my shyness. I don't know how, but i coped with them pretty well. We've been friends ever since.

It happened just a few days ago. One of the two boys and i joined together and teased the other boy. We don't mean anything bad. I know how hurtful it is when being criticized or teased by other. I had suffered, so i understand. But I also wanted to pay back on him for calling me "short" the other day. Maybe we had gone too far that he changed places and didn't want to seat with us

Now i feel regret. Maybe i shouldn't have done that. Should i apologize to him?

neardeath

Sometimes we hurt people without bad intentions, but the hurt is all the same. Explain the worry it's causing you. Also tell him how well you thought you were all getting along, and how that felt. Since you're clearing the air, you may want to mention the "short" thing, too.

Most of us can't take much ribbing in this world anymore. If he doesn't forgive you, at least you've done your part.

I bet it will work out fine.

Last edited:

Steelsoul

Sometimes we hurt people without bad intentions, but the hurt is all the same. Explain the worry it's causing you. Also tell him how well you thought you were all getting along, and how that felt. Since you're clearing the air, you may want to mention the "short" thing, too.

Most of us can't take much ribbing in this world anymore. If he doesn't forgive you, at least you've done your part.

I bet it will work out fine.

I see. I'll do what i can. I don't want to lose that friendship. Thanks for the advice.