recurring dreams.

Dead_on_Arrival

Does anyone else have recurring dreams. I have had the same dream for as long as I can remember. It generaly comes around when I am my lowest and it's what I put my insomnia down to.

I am laid in bed looking at the curtains.Suddenly everything starts to slowly grow bigger or I am shrinking. I am moving towards the curtains, almost floating towards them. As everything is getting bigger I can see every detail of their structure. Everything is huge now but I am not stopping, I still move towards the curtains. I am now so small and the curtains so huge that I can see the individual fibres that make up the material of the curtains. I am moving towards a square gap in the fibres still getting smaller. I am moving through the fibres into bright white nothingness. At this point I always wake up without finding out what is on the other side.

The dream might not seem that scary but it leaves me with a feeling of abject terror. My body tenses up and I find it difficult to move. I can't close my eyes because when I do even in a woken state I can see the dream start over again.

WeirdyMcGee

I always dream about zombies.
I don't dream often because I'm a light sleeper when I do sleep - but when I dream... always zombies, without fail.

Dead_on_Arrival

I don't dream often because I'm a light sleeper when I do sleep -

I'm a light sleeper aswell, probably because I'm scared to sleep. My wife goes nuts because I fall asleep with the telly on all the time. I think I leave it on so I don't feel I'm falling asleep alone.