reclaim your brain

hippiechild

I used to do this... until the trial timed out and I was left with all the boring games :(
It's impossible to say from such a short, uncontrolled usage, but I remember having clearer and more fluid thought processes after having used it multiple times a day for a week or so...

..some of the games are pretty fun on their own too ::p:

It works. I've tried this using the free trials. While I've not continued, I find that it's a very good mental workout for the short duration that I've trained. I've really seen some great improvements. I also felt that I've lost some clarity of thought after not practicing using the program, but I really don't have money for much of anything these days.

You can try it for yourself for free. You can probably program the games on your own, but well... like I said, it's free for the first week or so. Then you'd have to pay to continue. If you do decide to try though, don't feel discouraged if your percentile seems below average as the vast majority of these users have months and years of headstart over you and are generally above average since they train regularly.

Last edited: