Reciprocal Links Request

Satine

Hi all,

Note to mods: I'm not sure whether this post constitutes advertising on this site, but that's not my intention. I'm looking for people interested in reciprocating links and therefore advertising would in fact be on other sites. If this post violates any rules here please accept my apologies and by all means delete it.

I am currently looking for website owners who would be interested in having reciprocal links between my site (mentioned in my sig) and theirs. The site currently doesn't have much traffic so I'm looking to boost it.

If anybody here would be interested in doing so, please can you either reply to this thread or email me (email address is available on my site) and I'll get onto it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Hayley

JonnyD

heheheh! loved the name, i have some experience with website so i'll try to help:

Actually my websites are related to other stuff (gaming and computers mostly) and are in another language ... so i can't help with reciprocal link...
But i will try to give you some tips:

About reciprocal linking: Get links on sites that talk about matters related to your site - Just throwing it in any site is not worth in the long run, if you want to get quick links try Webdirectories.

I realised that you don't have a real domain (.com, .net , .org or other), if you want to keep your site for a long time you should got a real domain as soon as possible, it's not worth linking for subdomains.

hope it helps =)