Recently moved to Bournemouth and SA has come back :-(

one_winged_angel

Hi everyone,

I haven't used any Social Anxiety forums in a few years because I thought I had over-come it. However, a recent dramatic change in my life has seemed to bring it all back and it feels about a thousand times worse now I realise I wasn't fully over it!

I've just moved to Bournemouth, into a flat with my partner, I don't know anyone here and have found it extremely hard to meet people. I have a job but my SA has meant I find it hard to keep conversation with people and generally I think i'm deemed as a bit of a weirdo!

I was just wondering if there were any other fellow SA sufferers in the area - would be good maybe to have some msn contacts (although we won't have the internet for a couple of weeks, I can check email at work though) or maybe just people I could meet up with for a drink or something sometime :)

Anyway, enough of my rambling, nice to meet you all :)

Perri

[email protected]

P.S I'm 23 years old and female ^_^

Argamemnon

I'm sorry to hear that, and hope you will be able to meet people you like. Do you think lack of social contact is the only reason that you feel this bad?

recall_uk82

Hi,
just joined the site as ive had this for a couple of years now but only just recently learned there was a name for it and it is an actual condition.
Feeling pretty low at the mo but anyway................my brother lives in Boscombe just down the road from you!

gg1978

hi, i dont know if you will get this because its been ages since you posted your thread but i also have SA and live in bournemouth. I don't know how you are getting on now but if you want to meet up for a coffee or something, my e-mail is [email protected]. Gemma