Really scared.

dxp

I think my psyche is falling apart. When I dream now my subconscious does things that are really scaring me. It almost acts like a separate person in my head like another person berating me in the dream in how it handles the dream logic. It kinda tortures me with negative elements all throughout the dream. What is terrifying me most is the otherness of it. It's like my dream state is a separate person out to make me like garbage independent of my own self loathing.

LoyalXenite

I think my psyche is falling apart. When I dream now my subconscious does things that are really scaring me. It almost acts like a separate person in my head like another person berating me in the dream in how it handles the dream logic. It kinda tortures me with negative elements all throughout the dream. What is terrifying me most is the otherness of it. It's like my dream state is a separate person out to make me like garbage independent of my own self loathing.

Have you tried doing different things before you sleep - like meditating, not eating anything before bed, exercising, all the general stuff thats meant to make it easier to sleep. They might help you relax a bit and reduce the troubles with the dreams?