really odd signs I'm getting from a girl I danced with..

of_darkness

ok, so I was at this traditional dance thing last week with music and all, really nice and fun. I was with my flat mates, I had dances with one of them, which was just casual and we laughed about it. But later one girl was all clingly and wanted me to dance with her... we were all half pissed anyway, and it was amazing

so after, it was awkward as hell until today when we actually talked for the first time. I'm obviously quiet so I was fearing it a bit, she might lose interest like lots of people can do. But she was being nice and friendly, almost too much so once she began drawing stuff on my paper! (in a lecture)

first she drew a little smiley and wrote "me" pointing to it.. I was soooo confused out of my mind.. I just smiled and laughed, it was kinda funny. And later she drew two little ants on my notebook!! It was so sweet, but I didn't know what to think at all. For some reason she must like me but I'm so unused to people being so friendly with me hardly having done anything.

Anyone had similar experiences? I was just sharing my thoughts, I'm so confused about what she was even thinking to do that!

of_darkness

sleepysparrow said:
Sounds like she was flirting with you. I think she likes you :D

that i got.. at the dance she was all like "he's mine!!" out loud. I can't cope with this, I must say, it's the first time a girl has ever acted like that

sleepysparrow

Maybe she's the one! By the sounds of it she is really interested, so you shouldn't doubt yourself, i'm sure there's lots to like about you.
I hope things work out.

of_darkness said:
sleepysparrow said:
Sounds like she was flirting with you. I think she likes you :D

that i got.. at the dance she was all like "he's mine!!" out loud. I can't cope with this, I must say, it's the first time a girl has ever acted like that

Haha nice one. It seems that she's into you. Go ahead bro gogogogooggo. ^^

dude you just gotta dive in! She seems really into you! If a girl was that into me I'd do everything in my power to try not to mess it up