random idiots

virtue

so some guy just hits me last night for no apparent reason and just walks off,then i go up to him and ask what the fuck was that for ,then he proceeds to put a ciggarette out on my face and bust my lip open,what a beautiful world we live in

virtue

yeah when he did it my mate smacked him but theres was like 5 of them there so there wasnt really much we could do

ocdjoe2007

man I feel for you, and don't hate yourself over it, there is nothing you did wrong, that scum doesnt deserve to breath

i dont know what i would do if a piece of shit did that to me

i would not be able to get over it and perhaps i would kill him

Waybuloo

virtue said:
so some guy just hits me last night for no apparent reason and just walks off,then i go up to him and ask what the fuck was that for ,then he proceeds to put a ciggarette out on my face and bust my lip open,what a beautiful world we live in

Where was this on the street or a pub? If there was surveillance you should report him to police he should get prosecuted for assault. Did u get a good look at him.

Just out of interest where do you live?

haze

virtue said:
what a beautiful world we live in
to be honest, humaity is so screwed up i wouldnt be suprised if he put the fag out on your eye beat you senseless, raped you then partialy ate you

prince1

Had a similier issue about when i was 14, this random guy in a shop said i was 'Giving him shit' when he was in the car and i didnt kno wtf he was on about, ended up punching me. Couldnt do much about it he was like 18 but got him beaten the hell up by some of my older m8's thou :D