rabies.... again?

durda_dan

... i few months back i was scratched by my cat, and i had bad Hypochondria i had rabies.
and just 2 days ago my dog bit me.... kinda we were playing and his open panting mouth. he got his tooth caught in my nose hole, and then he jumped and i just heard my skin break.
well anyway i was fine until last night when my girlfriend brought up rabies again....
now i am fretting.
i don't want rabies.(again)
my heart is pounding, i am scared. and hypochondria is making me feel like i have every symptom, which is impossible from 2 day old bite.

and i remember the last time i got my rabies shot the doctor said i am immune to any bites for the next little while. Although i can't remember how long she said. and i can't find it anywhere on the net.

i got my rabies vac sometime in april-may (as we found king on april1, and qiuqiu on may 1, i remember my last vaccination we already had qiu qiu)

if the doctor said 6 months rabies free i am an idiot, and shouldn't worry, although i can't remember.
could anybody out there in cyber land help me find out?
if no luck i will get another rabies shot tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
p.s. HELP!

mads

A rabies vaccine will cover you for at least 5 years, for some people more, but at least 5 year. You dont have anything to worry about.

I expect your dog has got its shot for rabies.