Question for Iontophoresis users

Ariana

Hello!

So i was curious if ionto has at all changed the way you used to sweat. For example say you start ionto and do the treatment/maintenance for a whole year(or however long) but suddenly stop for whatever reason; Do your hands/feet go back to sweating like they used to or do you notice that ionto has made it slightly better or (worse case scenario) your sweating has become even worse than before starting ionto.

I am wondering if someone who uses ionto then suddenly stops notices any changes on the way they used to sweat before they started iontophoresis.

Thanks in advance!

Sprawling

If you stop at any point for a length of time, in most cases all you need to do is the standard startup procedure. 7-15 days straight of ionto. The time will vary depending how long your initial treatment takes to work. Ionto only has the potential to improve your sweating while you are doing it. When you stop it will be like you never started.

hoplaba

I'm planing to stop using it after summer for 6 week since it doesn't work 100% for me anymore. But I don't think it will have any difference since this method doesn't cure it.