Question for girls

Jonesey

Hi, I feel kind of stupid asking this, but I was just wondering...

For any girls out there who might be reading this, how would you want a guy to respond to this situation?

I've been trying to talk to this girl that I somehow managed to hang out with and ended up kissing. We had been drinking earlier that night, but we weren't really that drunk and it was like 3 hours later when we kissed (so I don't know if it's even relevant). I go to college and every time I see this girl on campus, I get a real anxious feeling and I pretend like I don't see her. She seems like she's kind of shy or at least not very outgoing too, so I thought that I would be able to talk to her. It's been like 5 months since we hung out or spoke to eachother and I feel like I need to say something to her so that she can just reject me or maybe hang out with me, just so I can get it over with. I think that her impression of me is that I am the shy, sensitive type because when we hung out the time before last (the only other time we've hung out), she asked me to play my guitar (I've been playing for a long time, so I'm not horrible) and I'm also very quiet. People also tell me I'm good-looking but I don't know if they're just saying that or what...

Should I just give up or should I say something to her, and if so, what?

I know this looks pathetic, but I was just wondering if any girls had some advice.

AsHLeY

Aww, I think you should definitely talk to her. Even it you don't want to bring up the kissing after drinking with eachother topic, just make small talk with her. Maybe she'll even bring it up. She probably feels rejected at this point. Girls always seem to think that the guy is supposed to approach the girl in most situations, so if you wish to have a friendship or continue on to something more, you shud definitely talk to her again. I mean, after 5 months and you're still wondering about the situation, chances are ~ she is too.