Psychedelic for depression and anxiety ?

In my opinion, 'treating' is the wrong word there, cause other issues would arise namely drug addiction. It's not a solution if it sparks other problems imo.

Anyway, i say Psychedelicious say something, i mean come on psychedelic is in her name.

D

deleted #89

MDMA alone is not addictive and thats the whole point. Big pharma does not approve of this because unlike antidepressant you would only need to "pop" the (MDMA) drug a couple of times to see significantly to full results.

Last edited:
ringed

Hahaha joh x). I think it's an interesting idea and could possibly be helpful to some people, just how beneficial I am not sure though. It would nice if they could do more research on the subject, and I seriously doubt an idea like this would ever get approved. Anyways, I am mostly posting out of request ;P.

MDMA alone is not addictive and thats the whole point. Big pharma does not approve of this because unlike antidepressant you would only need to "pop" the (MDMA) drug a couple of times to see significantly to full results.

Psychedelic Anxiety Treatment

I guess i have big mistrust for magic pills in regards to psychosomatic issues, but if science approves, i approve, and so does chuck norris ::p: