Problems with Motivation

Marti2

Hi:)

Do you have any problems with motivation to do some your targets?
As child I wanted to move from my country to UK and be emigrant. But always I have problems with motivation to learn foreign language - in this case: English. And oft I quit in the beginning, 'cause I had problems with learning. Some problems or just I can't understand something during this learning. English is not so complicated, but it was hard for me and it still is. So I didn't finish the learning and I quited on beginning of A1 level (some home course, not language school). Few years later I changed the plans to go to Germany. So I don't need English any more to learn, but German is more complicated than English and I have another the same problem with motivation:D. I never been in UK, but I was 11 times in Germany as turist. I met there some people from my country or even some SP people from Germany or from Russia. But my german is only few words, but in English I know on basic level, not communicated. I want to move there, but I can't push myself to learn the language.

Do you have the same problem?

Ofz I have depression, SP and only thing what I am doing now is job and set up the English Skype conference on forums like this one. and so often tired to do something what I need for my future.

I have the same problem. Also I am in treatment for depression but still there are days that I can do nothing. I started learning russian and italian but soon I find it difficult. With english is easier but sometimes I find it hard too. I hate myself for this.

Enviado desde mi C5303 mediante Tapatalk

Hoppy

Screw motivation, cultivate discipline.

Learn every day, even it is just for 5 minutes.

I am busy with German on Duolingo.