Pristiq 50mg + psychiatrist

danyule

Just got home from the doctors, and ive been given a prescription for Pristiq 50mg, just wondering whether anyone else has used it before?? and how long it took to kick in/how effective it is
ive also been referred to a psychiatrist as my depression has gotten a hell of a lot worse, just wondering what to expect, as the psychologist wasnt helping a great deal

joey_122

hey i just got put on pristiq myself so far so good no side effects and i've notcied that my mood has gotten better it hasn't really done anything for social anxiety but it makes memore calm and this just afet 4 days good luck with it and let us know how it goes

IamThisOne

I have been taking Pristiq for four weeks now. The first few days I noticed the side effects. They consisted of slight shaking, loss of appetite, slight sweating, and somewhat of a headache. The second day I got a horrible headache!

The side effects disappeared after a few days. I did notice that it helped with the physical symptoms of my anxiety, but other than that, I did not notice anything.

My doctor gave me five more weeks worth, so I will keep taking them. I am taking 50mg too.

missjesss

Banned
my experience with pristiq I was rlly sensitive to it, I could only handle half a tablet it worked for a few days then i was just feeling alot worse and rlly impulsive I didnt like it, I am now on lexapro and have found it to be alot better for me ;-) but just remember anti depressants r trial and error and diff meds suit diff ppl good luck!