Pretty painful message

fate12321

Honestly, I would block him on facebook. It's something that I do, too. I kind of feel bad every-time I look at my crushes or ex Facebook.

AGR

You cant please everyone.

Its hard to remember sometimes,but the more you understand this the better,some people even wont like someone because they are "too nice",sometimes the problem is them and not you.

If he really cared about you then he would've brought you into his world. He pretty much played you. I think perhaps he was in a amorous mood or maybe has a crush on another girl regarding the video. It's not really healthy to keep checking his Facebook page. You seem very paranoid regarding his posts and I doubt any of them have anything to do with you. Maybe on some level inside you want them to be about you so that you'll feel closer to him somehow ? (It makes sense when you still like someone who is clearly wrong for you) You've said that he has been cold towards you when on the job, right ? I think you're best bet is to move on and improving your confidence. I can relate to how you described your rejection, but I think focusing on other areas in life will help speed up the healing process. Also try to avoid him because he sounds unstable anyways.