some holy devil's spite or
psychopathic symptoms?
Please, a lullaby - or requiem!
to bear me from this strife.
No answer comes, I'm all
alone. Imprisoned by my life.

Tiercel

The Deck of Many Things.

My paladin drew 2 cards from one while in an ancient underwater temple on Wednesday. Luck smiled upon me, though: 50k gp worth of gems and a flaming axiomatic holy longsword +1.

Oh, did I mention that we have less than a month before we need to deal with a demon army? I almost feel sorry for our DM.... Almost.

:D

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
The Deck of Many Things.

My paladin drew 2 cards from one while in an ancient underwater temple on Wednesday. Luck smiled upon me, though: 50k gp worth of gems and a flaming axiomatic holy longsword +1.

Oh, did I mention that we have less than a month before we need to deal with a demon army? I almost feel sorry for our DM.... Almost.

Whoa, dude--that's a lot of gems! What level is your pally? That sort of thing could unbalance a campaign. It's certainly going to give you good options on hiring mercs and ballistae and such to fight the demon army, anyway.

Tiercel

@Tiercel - Every time you post something, I picture it being said by Sam Axe from Burn Notice.

And right when I was thinking of changing my avatar.... Still, it's better to picture Bruce than me. He's quite amusing.

Whoa, dude--that's a lot of gems! What level is your pally? That sort of thing could unbalance a campaign. It's certainly going to give you good options on hiring mercs and ballistae and such to fight the demon army, anyway.

Currently level 9. I've decided that I'll use them as a general "betterment" fund. Used some to resurrect a companion's cohort, and I've given about 20k of it to help out the city we're based in.

Surprisingly nothing really bad happened from the deck. Our level 10 wizard drew 50k xp, while his cohort lost all her nonmagical wealth and possessions. My brother drew 3 wishes (which he used to up some of his cleric's stats), and our fighter drew 10k xp and 2 4th level followers.

Oh, and besides the demon army we also have some drow and some gnolls to deal with. Plus some recurring baddies, a pirate lord ally, and possibly the "elven mafia."

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I am getting a new video card and extra HD. Excited. I will have something to do now... spend a few weeks being lazy as a hog and then get serious and look/get a job, seek CBT, talk folks about that, get a camera, practice short films, and... maybe take an acting class again. Or a writing workshop or something esp if the job search isnt going well. Start a little VLOG!

Life is beautiful.

Outstanding.

Quite possibly, with your writing of course, you could explain how.

Wonder sometimes, I do. Why should I not be like this world? Dark, cold, distant, uninhabitable. Great plains of nothingness. Barren. Dread. Combined with barely visible patches of beauty. Might as well be non-existent.

agoraphobickatie

i just ordered these online and i can't waiiiitttt for them to get here! i'm in love!!! lol
2rzeyqv.jpg

AGR

Wondering if I should make a facebook,with me possibly leaving the country,I want to keep contact with a friend I have here,even if I dont talk much with him anymore, best friend I had in years,but all I have heard is bad things about it,like being a competition,scouting out girls and people,people I dont like being around and will make me hate it.

Patrick26

So i got an email from Alex Coulson as i'm a subscriber of his (everyone gets this email), an amazing pickup artist...perhaps one of the best in the world. He is from Australia. ANyway here is a pickup line he uses and it works on women in the daytime all the time. It's unique and catches women by surprise because they never hear this one.

"Hi there, how you going? This may sound a little strange, a little random but i just noticed you and i had to say hi, how you going? I'm Patrick *shakes her hand* and yeah i know this is strange but very rarely do you see a stunning woman like you walk down the street without you know, there's no guys hanging around you, What's going on? usually you have like a 5 guy entourage. So what's your story? What's your name? (she says Emily) Emily? Very nice to meet you Emily. So, uh, what have you going on for you apart from your looks? *Smiles*"

You have to smile when you say the looks thing or you look like a jackass. This way you just have a cocky fun play time with her which i know women love...i'm cocky in a playfull way with some and they all love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgH-48yqncA&feature=player_embedded#at=272

It's at 6:45 of the video.