Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

What happened? Why you so sore?
^ I got ran over.

Totally kidding, but that's what it feels like.

I think it's just from doing yoga, walking up and down hills for class, sitting down so much for studying and homework and internet and reading. :p Yeah it's just catching up to me is all. I'll get over it.

B

Beatrice

^ I got ran over.

Totally kidding, but that's what it feels like.

I think it's just from doing yoga, walking up and down hills for class, sitting down so much for studying and homework and internet and reading. :p Yeah it's just catching up to me is all. I'll get over it.

Ouch, maybe you should see your doctor? I do a lot of that too, but I'm not that sore. And my backpack weighs a TON.

this_portrait

I'm so glad this day is finally over. I plan on getting way more sleep tonight than I did last night. Maybe then tomorrow won't be so hectic.

Phoenixx

Ouch, maybe you should see your doctor? I do a lot of that too, but I'm not that sore. And my backpack weighs a TON.
^ Yeah I was thinking of taking a trip to my chiropractor. See if she could use her magical fingers to put me back in place. :)

Really, she's magical. She's very good at what she does, and I feel sooooo good afterwards.

B

Beatrice

^ Yeah I was thinking of taking a trip to my chiropractor. See if she could use her magical fingers to put me back in place. :)

Really, she's magical. She's very good at what she does, and I feel sooooo good afterwards.

How do you even go about getting a chiropractor? I really want to see one. My muscles are sooooo tense and knotted from stress and anxiety. I'm dying for a professional massage, ugh (I said PROFESSIONAL, guys, but thanks in advance for offering :D )

Phoenixx

How do you even go about getting a chiropractor? I really want to see one. My muscles are sooooo tense and knotted from stress and anxiety. I'm dying for a professional massage, ugh (I said PROFESSIONAL, guys, but thanks in advance for offering :D )
^ Well my mom actually set me up with an appointment with her after a friend had recommended her and my mom had already gone. This chiropractor is also a homeopathic, and she's the one who also diagnosed me with my food allergies first. So I've been seeing her for a couple years now. :)

Why Red Sox, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! ::(:

I'm sorry. I would say I know how you feel, but I really don't. The Cubs are always out of it by mid August. I do remember how heartbreaking the epic collapse in the 2003 NLCS was, so I feel your pain a little bit. There is room on my anti Yankees bench if you want to join me. I'm really pissed that the Astros didn't play spoilers and sink my hated Cardinals.

Last edited:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I'm sorry. I would say I know how you feel, but I really don't. The Cubs are always out of it by mid August. I do remember how heartbreaking the epic collapse in the 2003 NLCS was, so I feel your pain a little bit. There is room on my anti Yankees bench if you want to join me. I'm really pissed that the Astros didn't play spoilers and sink my hated Cardinals.

*Takes seat on anti-Yankee bench* Stupid Yankees suck *sulk*

Watching dragonballz again like i did in my teenage years. The anime gives me energy:)

I remember watching some episodes when i was 17 and felt horrible. The character future Trunks was someone i could relate too and it helped me to get through some depressions::p:

Watching dragonballz again like i did in my teenage years. The anime gives me energy:)

I remember watching some episodes when i was 17 and felt horrible. The character future Trunks was someone i could relate too and it helped me to get through some depressions::p:

Haha same here. I just love that anime ;)

Agent_Violet

tired of waking up everyone morning tired...no matter how much i sleep,it's never enough. i'm never fully awake it seems.

on the upside...i made two pottery pieces yesterday. it was interesting.

U

userremoved

Haha same here. I just love that anime ;)

Just dont watch the live action movie. You desire to self terminate will grow exponentially.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
So today at breakfast I knew I was using rationalization, but I didn't know on what ::p:. I was deciding between going to get a doughnut and leaving. I'm not sure if the doughnut being unhealthy was rationalization for leaving the crowded dining hall, or if that telling myself I was rationalizing was a rationalization to get the doughnut (i'm not eating the doughnut for all the wrong reasons! :rolleyes:) I decided to eat the 250 calories of powdered goodness. :D

B

Beatrice

Oh my god, on the train and some guy moved seats to sit across from me and talk to me. He acted really nervous (which of course made me nervous, I felt my face getting hot but I checked in my mirror and saw I had stopped myself from blushing, YES!). And no, I don't find him attractive at allll :s

Eeek....

B

Beatrice

:D More details, what did you chat about with the lothario? Is he old? Fat? Squat? Lanky?

Oh Jesus Tino :rolleyes:

He's "lanky", yes, a couple tattoos, pierced ears, gaunt face... He asked me if I was on my way home, and said he moved because he wanted someone to talk to. Riiiiight:rolleyes: