Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Miserum

I am very confused.😕 :unsure:
Sorry, I should have added some text to my post to explain that video. Don't blame me, I am socially awkward after all! 😅

This is my way of jokingly suggesting you to stick it out at your job. No retreat in the face of adversity. No retreat just when you feel like everything is about to hit the fan. (y)

Phoenixx

Sorry, I should have added some text to my post to explain that video. Don't blame me, I am socially awkward after all! 😅

This is my way of jokingly suggesting you to stick it out at your job. No retreat in the face of adversity. No retreat just when you feel like everything is about to hit the fan. (y)
Ah I see! Thanks for explaining. Honestly my brain is so fried these days from work and life in general I figured it was just going over my head because I can't think straight. 😆

I'm sticking it out the best I can. I did end up applying for that other job tonight though. We'll see what happens. 🤷‍♀️

Miserum

Ah I see! Thanks for explaining. Honestly my brain is so fried these days from work and life in general I figured it was just going over my head because I can't think straight. 😆

I'm sticking it out the best I can. I did end up applying for that other job tonight though. We'll see what happens. 🤷‍♀️
Good luck either way!