Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MY LIFE IS A BIG FUKING JOKE!

yes all caps were needed on that one.
^:sad:

Sounds like you need a "big fuking" hug!

animal-hugs-1.jpg

Do you need to talk about it?

State_Of_Trance

Paranoia

I had another moment of paranoia leaving work today.

I'm heading for my car. It's directly in front of me, 20 feet or so. Behind me but heading turning left now these two guys are heading for their car. They're not saying anything (that I can hear at least). Once I'm about 5 feet from me car I remotely unlock it, hands still in my pockets. I hear something from one or both of those guys. Something like:

"Yep."

Were they guessing that the car I was heading towards was mine and wanted to see if their guess was right? Was that a laugh I heard afterwards? Is there something about the car I was walking towards that was bad and that they assumed would be the kind of car I would drive?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ARE ALIENS ALSO REAL!?!?!?!??!?!!!!

I had a fantasy 10 minutes later about beating them up. Yes, I know that's bad. Just venting. Blegh...Forgive me.

Hyena

Sometime during the day I saw my teacher guy ahead of me heading in the direction opposite mine about to pass me on the right. I made eye contact and waved.

Well, that was what I meant to do.

I had a piece of candy in my right hand and my hand was in my pocket. I removed my hand from my pocket too quickly and the piece of candy flew across the room. He laughed, picked it up, and handed it to me.

I don't think it was a good-natured kind of laugh. EVERYENONE IS OUT OT ETG ME!!!!11

Last edited:

Megaten

Sometime during the day I saw my teacher guy ahead of me heading in the direction opposite mine about to pass me on the right. I made eye contact and waved.

Well, that was what I meant to do.

I had a piece of candy in my right hand and my hand was in my pocket. I removed my hand from my pocket too quickly and the piece of candy flew across the room. He laughed, picked it up, and handed it to me.

I don't think it was a good-natured kind of laugh. EVERYENONE IS OUT OT ETG ME!!!!11

Lol it would have really been funny if the candy had bopped him in the head. Sometimes I cant help but chuckle at some of my awkward encounters. It's like a freakin talent. You cant learn it, you gotta be born with this stuff :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Sod it.. Ah wus gonna rant but this isn't the right thread for it. Plus, it's quite an angry, personal grievance.

Graeme1988

See if Oscar Pistorius ever make a return to Paralympic Games, right? Ah know controversial idea. But ah'd just love it, for a laugh, as he gets introduced to a chorus of boos. There's a Scottish & English guy on commentary, huvin some banter...

Englishman: "The Blade Runner not exactly get a warm nor welcome response from the crowd here"
Scotsman: "Blade Runner?! Ha ! Superman, more like"
Englishman: "Huh...?! Why are you calling him that? Is it because he's return? Like the title of that Superman film?"
Scotsman: "Nope! It's because now he's faster than a speeding bullet, isn't he?"

^ Sorry, if anybuddy, South African or otherwise, is offended by that joke. Just came to me the other night thinking about an Edinburgh Festvial comedy show I was at 2 years ago. :giggle:

S_Spartan

So I've been giving this some thought and I think that if I ever strike it really rich I will have a big house and I'll have a room with a coffin in it and I'll go in there sometimes and take naps. I may even hire a group of people dressed in black to mill around and whisper very quietly while I'm in there taking a nap.
Though most of the time I would just want to go in and take a nap alone in my coffin with earbuds in.
I'm deadly serious about this. (pun intended)

Graeme1988

Life. Are you living it the way David Bowie would want you to live it?

Tha whole Buddhism approach ? Am tryin' to but ma conservative family think am a bit mental spout aw this deep, philosophical pish. in their opinion. Plus, they give me that narrow-eyed look as if yer oan drugs or an alien. But am considered one of only 2 smart people in ma family according to ma cousin. And left school afore ah wus 18 with nothing to show for it. :giggle:

And it's can be bit vague at time, Buddhism, leaves me gan "Whit da ____ does that mean?" :confused: :idontknow:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Estranged;

Estrange, alienate, disaffect share the sense of causing (someone) to turn away from a previously held state of affection, comradeship, or allegiance. Estrange often implies replacement of love or belonging by apathy or hostility: erstwhile lovers estranged by a misunderstanding. Alienate often calls attention to the cause of antagonism or separation.

Or to be alienated from ones own once familiar world.

Graeme1988

Why did ah huv tae cursed with this disability. Social anxiety and a stutter to top it aw off... :kickmyself: The latter being ma reason for being "so quiet"

And why am a slightly better writer than I am a talker / speaker.

But that to be expected when ye huv'nae got any confidence in yerself

It's a hard life being an introverted... Ah wonder where it aw went wrong for me? :sad: Ah guess when the bullying started.