Post your picture thread

miss_amy

I feel good today so its post up another pic time. Just a snap taken on my phone this time.

sqhat.jpg

Hylke

@ces

I wouldn't say you are ugly, you look more or less normal. Maybe ose some weight, but that's about it.

Oh and talking about beauty, I've seen a lot of people, especially women, that should just get out of this site and stop thinking they are ugly ,since they would all fall under the category 'hot'. If you can get any man/woman you want just by looking the way you do, you're just someone looking for attention rather than someone with a real problem.

miss_amy

SA doesn't chose its victims based on looks. There are some very gorgeous posters on this forum, male and female...but if you take the time to talk to them, follow their posts and have a chat in the chatroom you will discover they do have very real problems like we all have. Attention seeking, being able to get a man and looks have nothing to do with it. Can't just look at a photo of someone and decide if they should be here or not.

Feels bit patronising to many to be told you don't have a real problem and should get off the site. Gets annoying...I've had pms along the lines of I can't possibly have SA because of my personal situation. Family and business etc... My true friends here know my day to day struggles and that I really do have real problems :(