Post your picture thread

miss_amy

Its a little blue flower. I have one on my bum too. Seemed like a good idea at the time, been there since my teens.

Danfalc

Banned
miss_amy said:
Its a little blue flower. I have one on my bum too. Seemed like a good idea at the time, been there since my teens.

Regret them now then? Or have you had them that long youve kinda forgot about em? I had mine done young and there kinda just apart of me now,i hardly notice them.

miss_amy

Wouldn't say regret, just part of me now. Just glad I had fairly normal ones. I wasn't exactly great frame of mind then.

Kien

Uber-crappy cam as usual.

bild06202wn8.jpg

Dave_McFadden

Danfalc said:
ghost_train said:
WTF?! you're kidding right? seriously, this is another one to add to the list of (the fair few) arousing pictures now posted... v nice.

(control C, control V) 8) jus joking.

While not quite the master of subtle-ness :lol: got agree with ghost train here,its a really nice photo and i cant even begin to imagine why you would think you would get anything part from posative comments.

Ditto.

AM

Great pictures - nicely edited, too.

Today I did 4 self portraits to depict how I feel some times about depression and anxiety.

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

j4.jpg

Argamemnon

AM said:
Hey guys :)

I did studying art at uni for a year, but then I started going a bit downhill and I was bored of it - I didn't find it very stimulating.

I practice art now on a professional level from home - I freelance for mags and stuff. It's good that I don't have to be in an office environment!
Hi, could you tell me more please, what exactly do you do?

social_phobia2008

AM said:
Great pictures - nicely edited, too.

Today I did 4 self portraits to depict how I feel some times about depression and anxiety.

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

j4.jpg

i would never say this to no one, but considering i'm annonimous here, here goes: i like your lips. :oops: that wasn't so hard :)

mustang

Re: Post your pics! :)

Mike87 said:
This is a picture of me and my nephew:

2331.jpg

Don't laugh please :)

Aside from the stoned look on your face, your a good looking cat.
Smile brother. 8)

Diluted_Acid

Re: Post your pics! :)

Mike87 said:
This is a picture of me and my nephew:

2331.jpg

Don't laugh please :)

Lol i know this means nothing coming from a guy like myself. But you have a very nice look, a good mix between masculine and cute. Btw you look very exotic for a Swede if you happen to be one, you look kinda mediterranean.