Post your picture thread

Felgen

640.jpg

You know, it's not really my place to say this but you seem awfully horny for someone who has a girlfriend.
Btw Aimee, you look absolutely lovely in that picture :) You have such pretty eyes, I'm jealous, lol.

OMG i love you krista, straight to the point.
I was thinking the same thing:rolleyes:

Kustamogen

Banned
You know, it's not really my place to say this but you seem awfully horny for someone who has a girlfriend.
Btw Aimee, you look absolutely lovely in that picture :) You have such pretty eyes, I'm jealous, lol.

lol wanting to see pics isnt exactly "horny"

Krista

lol wanting to see pics isnt exactly "horny"

Oh I'm not referring to just that, you just have a very big interest in women. I get that you're a guy but seriously, you can tell what seems to preoccupy your mind...even if it actually doesn't. My mistake though, just an observation really.

Kustamogen

Banned
Oh I'm not referring to just that, you just have a very big interest in women. I get that you're a guy but seriously, you can tell what seems to preoccupy your mind...even if it actually doesn't. My mistake though, just an observation really.

lol would be the same as me saying your preoccupation is weed....lol but Im sure theres plenty more than that in your head.

Krista

lol would be the same as me saying your preoccupation is weed....lol but Im sure theres plenty more than that in your head.

It does seem like it doesn't it :rolleyes: I'm not trying to bash on you but most of every post I've seen from you is something to do with girls, butts, boobs and other anatomy parts I'm missing.

I do like that everyone knows my stance on marijuana though :D