Post your picture thread

gsmax5

Re: Post your pics! :)

Eric1.jpg

You'd look badass with *some* facial hair!

princess_haru

Cool so you have a socially anxious cat! The two cats we have now are not that friendly. They never sit on anyone's knee. My black cat was always on my knee, she wouldn't leave me alone! She was more like a dog in a way, because they do say that dogs are more affectionate. I miss the closeness i had with her.

Hehe yeah, sometimes I think he's just grumpy though! ;) He's such a cutie, sometimes (very rarely!) he'll come and cuddle under the bedcovers with me and fall asleep snuggled up to my stomach :D Your black kitty sounds so sweet, do you have a pic of her?

tommydog

I like cats but I seem to be allergic to them which is a shame. Maybe there are differences amongst the various breeds.

My dog sleeps next to my bed on the rug at night but I let her get up on the bed at around 5 each morning for a few hours. She sleeps like a human, puts her head on the pillow and everything Lol

Ericisme

You want an anxious cat?

All32.jpg

On the far right side, the big black one. His name is BJ, but I call him Big Black. He seems to be so shy, even though he's huge, he eats so slowly as if he's like scared or something. He just sleeps the entire day or just sits watching people. But, Baby, the one on the left, he's rather very social. You walk past him he'll start rolling around on his back so you can pet his belly, so fun. xD Look at his tail, he's got a bunny tail. xD

p.s. The middle one is mine, Sassy! =DD

recluse

Hehe yeah, sometimes I think he's just grumpy though! ;) He's such a cutie, sometimes (very rarely!) he'll come and cuddle under the bedcovers with me and fall asleep snuggled up to my stomach :D Your black kitty sounds so sweet, do you have a pic of her?

I have got an old pic on her but it was years before i got a digital camera.

princess_haru

You want an anxious cat?

All32.jpg

On the far right side, the big black one. His name is BJ, but I call him Big Black. He seems to be so shy, even though he's huge, he eats so slowly as if he's like scared or something. He just sleeps the entire day or just sits watching people. But, Baby, the one on the left, he's rather very social. You walk past him he'll start rolling around on his back so you can pet his belly, so fun. xD Look at his tail, he's got a bunny tail. xD

p.s. The middle one is mine, Sassy! =DD

Aw, lots of kitties! I wish I had a whole family of them, it makes me happy to watch them wander about a house, sleeping and chasing stuff and just generally being their lovely kitty selves. I've always been cat crazy, hope I don't turn into a Mad Cat Lady one day, lol! ::eek:: I love Baby's bunny tail, by the way :D

princess_haru

I have got an old pic on her but it was years before i got a digital camera.

My mum's cat died of kidney failure a few days ago, and she doesn't have many pictures of her. I'm thinking about doing a drawing for her if I can find a pic to work from. It was a shock because she was only about 10 years old, which is very young for a cat to die! ::(:

lol,Barry's about to get lifted

Anomicdeer's real pretty

GiogoingtoShannensprom.jpg

And thats me goin to a friends prom like 3 yrs ago