Post your picture thread

JonnyD

Carstuar said:
lettypagb said:
how much weight did you lost?

About 56 kilograms (123 lbs) in approximately a year. Most of it during the summer.

om freaking gosh, you said almost 60 kg O.O , that's just impressive]

3157415867_a4b22395ee.jpg

here's my "christmas" cat trying to eat my new camera and blowing what could be a good macro...

maybe i post more when i recover the rest of my camera

Tab

Today's picture is of me and one of my cats, Kif (my mother calls it pussy foot since its very shy and walks around like its nervous, guess its kinda ironic!) I took it with my phone like a year ago. Oh ya, and don't ask me wtf was on the TV all I remember was it was the game show network, I think it might have been Love Connection.

DSC00245.jpg

sleepysparrow

Tab said:
Today's picture is of me and one of my cats, Kif (my mother calls it pussy foot since its very shy and walks around like its nervous, guess its kinda ironic!) I took it with my phone like a year ago. Oh ya, and don't ask me wtf was on the TV all I remember was it was the game show network, I think it might have been Love Connection.

DSC00245.jpg

Cute kitty.
You have really nice blue eyes..

You're from Ottawa? I've been there a few times

SteveW

sleepysparrow said:
I like your hair colour, you shouldn't change it. You also have really nice eyes!

Thanks, I quite like my eyes. As for my hair, ignorant people would call it 'ginger' but really it's a golden brown colour. :)