post what it says for your name on urban dictionary

Pink_Paula

1. Natural beauty, exotic, very unique
"Did you see that girl last night, thats a Paula"

2. A beautiful girl with a cute name and has the BEST possible personailty I've ever met.
Paula is so nice! She's So Sweet and Caring.

GreenEyedRedHead

Elizabeth:
The most amazing, beautiful, awesome, spectacular, gorgeous, cute, incredible, breathtakeing, wonderful, pretty, adorable, and most importantly cutifulazing girl ever.

"cutifulazing"??

Most of mine are really nice, ha:

A women named Amanda is typically very beautiful with an incredible body and nice eyes. They are known to be very loveable. Amandas are envied by other women.

Amanda's are quick witted, versatile and changeable. Amanda's tend to be friendly, gorgeous and very nieve. Amanda's see all the good in people, but tend to overlook the bad. Amanda's live to make the world a better place.

Hahaha, I found this one on page 4:
Female,Fire breathing, devil dragon from the firey depths ofHell. Feeds on the souls of simple-minded and innocent young males in the general area. Rips out the heart and mind and devours them whole. Also, after the feeding of the heart and soul, the devil dragon haunts the very person that she fed on, she haunts their dreams and minds for the rest of eternity. The hauntings begin with nasty looks and random calls. The demon then takes over your close freinds and new girlfreinds and family. The rest of your life is runined unless you can get her hauntings out of your mind and dreams. Then you must move and and try to avoid this bloodsucking wretch at all costs. Never return to the grasps of this Devil or the treachory and deciet, which impedes your very thought train, will begin again, your newly found heart and soul will, once again, be eaten. Your life as you and everyone else knows it, is lost for the rest of eternity