Positivity and Social Anxiety

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

What is something positive you do everyday or just in general to help with your SA ?:)

If this question was asked before I'm sorry for the repeat. ::(:

Get out of bed and live through the day....sometimes thats all i can manage, but it is better than the alternative:)

yohannes

well sometime I ask myself what is the point of existence and find no answer. It is hard for me to get up in the morning, but I know I have to get up. I got school, work, and the Gym to force me to face the world.

When I sleep too much I usually get depressed about my life. It is better to get up and do something.

I go for a walk everyday. If there are people out walking as well, I try my best to actually make eye contact and nod a greeting, though I don't always manage the eye contact part.

Krista

I help others the way they've helped me and it makes me feel better to know that I've made a difference, even a minute one, in another person's day.

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

Everyday i try to find a positive quote and remember it when i start to feel down. I'm also pushing myself to be alittle bit more sociable outside the internet. Make small talk with class mates when doing group work. sometimes i succeed and other times i don't. but i feel better knowing i tried.:)

Krista

Everyday i try to find a positive quote and remember it when i start to feel down. I'm also pushing myself to be alittle bit more sociable outside the internet. Make small talk with class mates when doing group work. sometimes i succeed and other times i don't. but i feel better knowing i tried.:)

That's pretty positive of you :)

It's always good to know you really allowed yourself to do something even if you don't succeed you tried, which is all that matters in the end.

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

I help others the way they've helped me and it makes me feel better to know that I've made a difference, even a minute one, in another person's day.

Krista, You are a very positive person from what I have seen in other threads. I am glad you are willing to help others because most people don't.

Krista

Well thank you so much ::eek:: I certainly do what I can and I do so much enjoy helping all of you, you've done the same for me so :)

Danfalc

Banned
What is something positive you do everyday or just in general to help with your SA ?:)

If this question was asked before I'm sorry for the repeat. ::(:

I think what makes somone feel posative varies from person to person.I'm practicaly housebound at the moment,and my depression is very bad so I struggle to do the basic things.

But forcing myself to tidy and have a shower,makes me feel better,just little things on a daily basis and try and build into a routine.Improving my sleep pattern...taking time to do somthing I enjoy ect Then build it up,force myself to go up town or to the gym.

Thats what I aim for.

Krista

I think what makes somone feel posative varies from person to person.I'm practicaly housebound at the moment,and my depression is very bad so I struggle to do the basic things.

But forcing myself to tidy and have a shower,makes me feel better,just little things on a daily basis and try and build into a routine.Improving my sleep pattern...taking time to do somthing I enjoy ect Then build it up,force myself to go up town or to the gym.

Thats what I aim for.

Trying is always better than giving in fully to not allowing yourself to get better in some way. You're on a decent track to me :)