Positive spiritual thoughts

lily

I thought I'd post something up like this so that others can post their positive thought and we can help each other out.

I like this saying for one, "it's not what happens to you, it's how you perceive it", also "it's not what mistakes you've made but how you perceive it, and sometimes they're not even as bad as you thought"

continue my friends... :)

lily

no one wants to post positive/uplifting quotes that challenge your negative/faulty thoughts?

lily

I thought I'd post something up like this so that others can post their positive thought and we can help each other out.

I like this saying for one, "it's not what happens to you, it's how you perceive it", also "it's not what mistakes you've made but how you perceive it, and sometimes they're not even as bad as you thought"

continue my friends... :)
these are really good quotes (in fact, the first one is probably tweaked by me and the second one I made up myself- I don't know if it exists) because if no one thought this truthful and healthy way then no one would survive

lily

ice is so cool. I put the water in the freezer and it forms a thin top layer first and that top layer if you take it off looks like glass! Wonderful God's creation

lily

when I look in the sky for example, just take a look at the sky one day, when I do, I feel it's so amazing: the white curly clouds and that beautiful blue sky, it has to be GOD! it has to be God's creation!

Last edited:

lily

let's take a look at an onion, it has skin wrapped around it just for us, who could've created something like that just for us to eat, it has to be God :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
This quote has definitely helped me when I'm feeling down or unsure about how my life is going...

Joel-Osteen-Quotes-2.jpeg

lily

true but the life behind you is what you build like friendship, especially true for friendship in real life when you build it, it's good to start it as soon as possible. The life behind you is meaningful too but the life in front of you is more important, it's the now and future.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
true but the life behind you is what you build like friendship, especially true for friendship in real life when you build it, it's good to start it as soon as possible. The life behind you is meaningful too but the life in front of you is more important, it's the now and future.
Yes, that's very true. Both are, and can be, equally as important.

lily

yes I believe in heaven and God, Jesus is Lord! the one and only true God. I believe it! I do!

lily

Hey, I just want to say I am sorry for anyone I've hurt. I also had reasons but I'm different now after all these years. I also forgive anyone who has hurt me. God bless.