Portugal?

AGR

Hi I am not from Portugal,but I am from Brazil,I would like to visit Portugal some day.

Buda

Hope you have the chance to do it so, I think you would love it. Brazil i'ts one of my top destinations to visit, i would love to do it in 2014 cup...if we qualify it. I think you were living in Japan for a long, still overthere?

AGR

Yes I am still here,but lately I miss there so much,I want to go back even with all the problems,even having been here for a long time its just not the same as been in the country that you were born and raised in,the more I am here the more I see it.

I dont watch football anymore,only the world cup,how is portugal's situation?

Buda

Yeat it's truth! I've been out of Portugal sometimes and i always go into language and cultural barriers, this seem even worst when we are introvert the few words we say have a great impact, that other language don't help. for me it was a lack of expression that would make me disconnected of others. first days i arrive in Portugal it's always a relief...even to go for a small coffee order gives another pleasure....

we just played first match of playoff yesterday at home against SWEDEN, we won....1-0. it's a great event, when i was young i would get anxious all day on, every second of the game would raise my pulse...nowadays that doesn't happens!

btw what are you doing back in Japan ?

Ithior

we just played first match of playoff yesterday at home against SWEDEN, we won....1-0. it's a great event, when i was young i would get anxious all day on, every second of the game would raise my pulse...nowadays that doesn't happens!

That's because this current "team" is just a bunch of superstars, not a real team. The games are boring to watch. In fact, even though I'm not the kind to fall asleep on the couch, the only times I did fall asleep on the couch were when I was watching Portugal's matches.
It could also be more exciting if there were more players from the top 3 portuguese teams, but unfortunately those teams don't have portuguese players.

Buda

we are in the same level of Sweden in that matter, as not even a player from last national season champion was in the field. i guess this problem will just end when we spend much more money in soccer then other countries actually do to keep them there, for me feet well...as we now have some other priorities around this crisis country, than soccer.