pointless politeness

Lorraine Manca

when people ask "how are you?" you're supposed to answer "im fine" or some variation of that. cause its polite to be pleasant. wouldnt you love to tell the truth everytime someone asked that? "i feel like ET, and I want to go home!!" or "im fine as long as you dont get any closer".
or better yet, telling the truth through an interview. do you like working as part of a team? hell no! the worlds not made for honest people

FOR REAL

Banned
lmao, the last time i had a job, at the interview thingy they asked "why would you like to work here" i said "i dont want to work here, it was the dole office that sent me"

"how are you"? - "pure ****e as usual, but thanks for asking"

Lorraine Manca

i interviewed at a large store that sold baby things once, i thought hey! that'd be good, id get to see cute babies. the interview was five hours long and they had me try to "sell" a breast pump to the hiring manager... who was male, the world's nuts.

philly2bits

i interviewed at a large store that sold baby things once, i thought hey! that'd be good, id get to see cute babies. the interview was five hours long and they had me try to "sell" a breast pump to the hiring manager... who was male, the world's nuts.

I love job interviews :rolleyes:. If only I could say what I really wanted. But of course I have to play nice if I want the job.

Lorraine Manca

should of made the guy pay for assigning me that, and gone ahead hooked the sucker up to his man boob for a demonstration

FOR REAL

Banned
the world's nuts.

aye yer right, the world is NUTS, see here in the uk (england i mean:rolleyes:)
you get like group interviews for a job, you dont get a one on one interview, and the jobs that are on offer are daft things, like dressing up as a hamburger and handing out leaflets to people in the street for a fiver an hour, or some pish like that!
but youve got to have qualifications for these kind of jobs!!!!, and if your lucky enough to be selected from 20 other candidates, your still ****ed!! cause then you actualy have to get up in the morning and think positive thoughts "oh yes what a wonderful day its going to be" as soon as i get my costume back on and pick up all those ****in leaflets that have already been discarded by members of the public who think the same as me.
UTTER PISH!!!!

Nack

Banned
The thing with these "scripted greeting", is that you have to stick to it, because if you don't you can really knock the other person off balance. They'll think you're a freak :\

Lorraine Manca

aye yer right, the world is NUTS, see here in the uk (england i mean:rolleyes:)
you get like group interviews for a job, you dont get a one on one interview, and the jobs that are on offer are daft things, like dressing up as a hamburger and handing out leaflets to people in the street for a fiver an hour, or some pish like that!
but youve got to have qualifications for these kind of jobs!!!!, and if your lucky enough to be selected from 20 other candidates, your still ****ed!! cause then you actualy have to get up in the morning and think positive thoughts "oh yes what a wonderful day its going to be" as soon as i get my costume back on and pick up all those ****in leaflets that have already been discarded by members of the public who think the same as me.
UTTER PISH!!!!

i dont you'd make a good hamburger. that'd be like the restaurant advertising their burgers were from mad cows