Please some Help & Advice

medlam

Hi There

It's been nearly a year since I've been on here. My situation was bad, but in the last year i have improved my health greatly losing a lot of weight and increased my confidence.
I'am still out of work and have no relationship, but have two job interviews and met the most amazing girl with a date coming up in the next week or so.Although my HH has improved, i still don't fell in total control and these situation are stressful and difficult enough with out worrying about HH.

My questions are about Pro-Banthine for sweating and Propranolol for anxiety.

I've asked the doctor to prescribe me this which i will take one pill 3 times a day.

does anyone have any advice or experience with these?

I really need to start my life and get on with things and i pray these pills can m,make a difference, so i can get a decent job earn money and hopefully have a good relationship, that not too much to ask.

Any advice comments or help would be much appreciated.
many thanks
M

Welsh89

I've had a lot of success with pro-bathine!

Couple of drawbacks I've found are:
You have to take it on an empty stomach and no eating within a couple of hours of taking it.

Dry mouth - can be pretty bad, makes eating dry foods almost impossible, also makes my taste buds super sensitive

Makes it hard to pee - unless you drink a hell of a lot it can be hard to pee, even though you feel like you need to go.

I take 3 pills on an empty stomach when I know I will need them (eg if I had an interview that day)

If you can find a lower dose that works for you I guess you'd get less side effects :)

Any questions feel free to ask