please save the animals

Chilling__Echo

i'm afraid to look!... plus my window won't work (prolly my computer and not your link)

update! ok i watched about three seconds and i won't make it through this one :cry: i'm going to go throw up now...

Chilling__Echo

i couldn't help myself. the warning was what got me to watch it :wink:

nobody go to www.rotten.com!!

jk, but yeah, i agree with icandoit, not for the weak of heart

Hellraising

I can't make myself watch. But I see that 'fur' is in the link, so I guess animals were being electrocuted? I can't bare to see that.

What site is that video on anyway? Is it a site against animal cruelty? Or is it for entertainment? Because if it's the latter, I won't support their site by watching it.

I got caught once though. This fucking guy put it up on an entertainment site. And it was terrible. It was a cat, and I heard the sounds and all that. Oh god. I suffered for weeks. I try not to think about it too much now, but in a way I'm glad I saw that. I got to know how cruel people can get.

IcanDoIt

NO! not electrocuted..which person in the wrong mind would do that?

they are skinned alive!

i did not know such a thing could exist before watching it.

i only thought people cut elepahnt tusk or kill the animals first before skinning.. 8O

Tim001

If things like this truly upset you, then there are ways you can help. I donate to groups like wwf, spca. and peta http://www.peta.org/.

We simply can't rape, pillage and plunder this planet to death. We have to realize that animals are not here simply to serve our purposes.

Danfalc

Banned
Holy crap... I could only watch half of it, that was really awfull, i couldnt believe the poor things were still alive after having there fur ripped off them
:cry:

Hellraising

IcanDoIt said:
NO! not electrocuted..which person in the wrong mind would do that? they are skinned alive!

Please open your eyes to the real world. There are many methods for humans to get fur. Electrocution is one of them. It kills the animal and would not ruin the fur. Which person in the wrong mind would do that? Umm, the same species as you.

IcanDoIt said:
i did not know such a thing could exist before watching it. i only thought people cut elepahnt tusk or kill the animals first before skinning.. 8O

Again, get out of your closet and see the true side of humans. There are millions of cruel ways to torture animals. Unless you're an adult, I sympathize with you being so dumb.

Hellraising

worrydoll said:
i have no intention of watching the clip...why fuck my head up? i dont buy fur. i dont eat meat. im glad tim001 exists. im glad that you posted. rotten.com...i dont think they care about people or animals..revolution starts in ones heart. x

**CLAPS!!**

IcanDoIt

NO! not electrocuted..which person in the WRONG mind would do that? they are skinned alive!

VS

NO! not electrocuted..which person in the RIGHT mind would do that? they are skinned alive!

theres a difference..

read properly before posting please..

and would you like to be called dumb?

think again.. :wink:

despise

i hate animal cruelty! but i'd rather them being electrocuted then skinned alive. that is the most horrific thing i have ever seen in my whole life!! i could'nt make myself stop watching it got me paralysed. someone had to turn it off for me. i almost threw up. i fucking hate it! why cant they just kill the poor things!! they were still alive. i feel like fucking hunting those people down and doing what they did to the poor animals. those sick bastards.

despise

and before you say anything.. i know it was my fault i watched it. i saw all the warnings... i understood it wasnt for me to watch...
when i start earning enough money ill donate to animal sites.

Danfalc

Banned
IcanDoIt said:
omg, this is not for the weak heart..
extremely terrible, jus sharing this to tell u guys such actions exists..

That warning really is an understatement, (not having a dig at you icandoit),I seriously would not watch this even if your pretty resiliant to stuff, it really is quite disturbing and like despise said its that shocking its hard to pull yourself away.

IcanDoIt

ok no problem..

since its that bad..
im gonna remove that link..

anyone wnats to have a look, can give me a msg..

:)

Scottish_Player

IcanDoIt said:
ok no problem..

since its that bad..
im gonna remove that link..

anyone wnats to have a look, can give me a msg..

:)

Why remove it? thats what these people want is for us to turn a blind eye and let them get on with it.If people are not made aware of these things then they will never know some of the cruelty that goes on in the world,you have gave it a fair warning for those who dont want to watch it,i personaly didnt watch it but ive seen stuff like what has been described.

Danfalc

Banned
First of all i didnt ask him too remove it so i hope no flak is aimed in my direction,just wanted to make sure people knew how bad it is cos IT IS BAD,im not saying we should turn a blind eye to this sort of thing,but i mean i just wanted to give people a warning because im not that squemish,but this honestly i found quite disturbing.to sit and watch and i only managed to get half way through so i wouldnt want to imagine what happen for the rest of it.

Scottish_Player

Hiya Dan i wasnt getting at you on the post,i actualy didnt see your post till after i replied to IcanDoIt.I then realised what you had written and you may have thought my post was aimed at you :oops:

I can assure you it wasnt :wink:

Danfalc

Banned
Hehe i know you post wasnt aimed at me mate, and you made a good point, my post wasnt a retaliation either just getting my view across, its all good! :lol: