Photos from an Air Show

WelshOne

So I went to an Air Show today... it was AWSOME. Haven't enjoyed a day out like that for a long time. Also there was a huge crowd of people all around me, and I was fine!!

It was only a small show compared to what you probably get in America, but it was great to see the RAF's Red Arrows, a Lancaster Bomber and such.

Anyway, I took a lot of photos and here are a FEW of the best:

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

BlackKids

Cool man. I seem to find bigger crowds less imtimdating. I had something planned for tomorrow but thats fallen through at the last minute :(
I love to be in one of those stunt planes, but doing acrobatics on top of them is abit far. damn

fedupoffear88

Looks great!!!! Glad u had fun and that u were fine standing in the crowd:)
I can't wait for our Chicago Auto Show....

WelshOne

Cheers guys!

T'was at Swansea bay :)

I'm hoping it will be on again next year... if so I'm going to invest in a new lens for my camera - one with more zoom! Or I might try and travel a bit further to see a show sooner, cause I really enjoyed it.

yodarita

Cheers guys!

T'was at Swansea bay :)

I'm hoping it will be on again next year... if so I'm going to invest in a new lens for my camera - one with more zoom! Or I might try and travel a bit further to see a show sooner, cause I really enjoyed it.

i know this show! im in swansea too :)

Lorraine Manca

awesome! thats a crazy good photo with the little people on top.
i got to see the thunderbirds fly about two years ago. they vanished in the distance for a good ten minutes and came in from the back of the onlookers low and loud and fast. it scared everybody witless, beautiful.

Thank you for posting those great photos in here WelshOne, i never get the chance to see anything like that. I enjoyed them! thanks:)