Photo Album back up again

Remus

Staff member
and now moderators can approve photos or remove anything obscene that a troll might post

Scottish_Player

Hiya remus, is there any chance you could take down my 2 pics from the photo gallery, its the 2 dodgy looking ones :p

cheers

Remus

Staff member
OK deleted them for you mate

you look good in them though, hope you put some more up when you are feeling more confident :)

Yossarian

Hmm, names would be cool but if people feel more comfy putting their pics up without them then that's a good thing. Choice is always good. It's quite good fun trying to guess who's who.

Yossarian

taws said:
i suppose, but you would think if they have the courage to put their pic up then they should have the courage to put their made up screenname under it

Most people would think I have the courage to go out for a pint of milk but often I don't. I don't think people should have to justify their fears here. It does kind of go against the point of putting a pic up, which is so people can see what you look like but hey, each to their own. There's no damage done by having anonymous pics. Although I am frustratingly curious lol.

Anyways, am I being really dim? I couldn't see how to put up comments :? My computer illiteracy strikes again :(

black_mamba

Hmm I can't seem to find an option to allow me to add a description to my uploaded picture.

Jeez that album is confusing to navigate. :?

black_mamba

Does anyone else feel that the rating system on the official SPW photo album is a tad inappropriate. I mean comments are marginally acceptable but rating a photo? Hmm...maybe the album being used is a standard album template but still...

Darnit.